Friday, December 18, 2009

I have to let go.

So I don't feel good. There are reasons behind that. It has nothing to do with my physical health, which is okay at the moment, but my emotions tend to screw with it from time to time...This is one of those times.

I was hoping to avoid this. But I can't.

I now much do the one thing I always swore I wouldn't.

My entire being rebels against it.

But I have to.

I have to let go.

...Going to go put on The Fellowship Of The Ring and try to sleep. Tomorrow will be really really unbelievably, unbearably long. But...I will get through it. Somehow.

Gooodnight.


"We had our whole lives scripted, but we tossed it to the side. Those words can't tell us nothing! Come on baby, let's improvise!" - Two Rebels by Honor Society.

It almost helps the headache...Almost. :]


-Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment