Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I adore him!

So I haven't blogged in dayyys. I don't even know how many days. I was patheticly angry I think, in my last blog...Said I was "done" And so didn't blog after.

I got a guitar for Christmas. He's lovely. Very beautiful. I simply adore him. And his name is Michael (For reasons I don't care to explain) :)




I learned chords E, C, D, A, annnnd G. And I know E minor and D minor too. I just can't play them at a normal speed. Haha. And I strum well, but the whole finger pickin thing isn't as easy as it looks, at least, not for me.

But yeah, I've only been playing a few days, so I'm proud of my progress!

I never want to put him down. I just sit here strumming him randomly when I'm not working on chords. But man do my fingers HURT! Sigh. All part of the process though. :)



Hm. Bad news, my sister can't take me to Nashville January 4th to see a special someone. And that means I have to cry my way into convincing my dad to take me. WILL. NOT. BE. EASY!

Fingers crossed!

Welll, goodnight my loves. I'm not tired, but, I have nothing more to say. Hah.

-Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment